SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

Just told a friend that I loathe recruiting at nebraska this time of year. It is like when your starving and you go to the kitchen looking for something, anything to eat. Hoping for even a can of beans or creamed corn all you find a some moldy bread. In desperation you scrape off the mold and decide to eat it but think maybe some butter would be best. You grab the butter and see its almost gone and have to really dig deep for enough. When you spread it however its cold and stiff and the bread is dry and stale and it crumbles and slips through your fingers to the floor. Before you can register what just happened your dog snarfs it up in one swift gulp without even tasting it. Now you have to decide, do I just go hungry or go outside and see if there is even a bit of vegetation you can turn into a salad with some creative cooking. Ugh.

• Fire 1

Just told a friend that I loathe recruiting at nebraska this time of year. It is like when your starving and you go to the kitchen looking for something, anything to eat. Hoping for even a can of beans or creamed corn all you find a some moldy bread. In desperation you scrape off the mold and decide to eat it but think maybe some butter would be best. You grab the butter and see its almost gone and have to really dig deep for enough. When you spread it however its cold and stiff and the bread is dry and stale and it crumbles and slips through your fingers to the floor. Before you can register what just happened your dog snarfs it up in one swift gulp without even tasting it. Now you have to decide, do I just go hungry or go outside and see if there is even a bit of vegetation you can turn into a salad with some creative cooking. Ugh.

wow - i really feel for you. not only moldy bread - but you were hoping for a can of beans or creamed corn to start w/...