Oh... So how do you change it? How do you persuade millions of Americans not to eat that way?

Produce documentaries that lie and stretch the truth and show it to people that have no personal experience or ways to verify what is real and what is not.

Cute

Wasn't meant to be. That's how these things work.

Oh... So how do you change it? How do you persuade millions of Americans not to eat that way?

Produce documentaries that lie and stretch the truth and show it to people that have no personal experience or ways to verify what is real and what is not.

Cute

It is stretched in both directions. To say that things are all fine and dandy is a lie though. Some practices need to be changed. I won't touch beef, pork, chicken etc until it happens

Cute

It is stretched in both directions. To say that things are all fine and dandy is a lie though. Some practices need to be changed. I won't touch beef, pork, chicken etc until it happens

Looks like you're never going to eat meat again then, because the animal slaughter industry will always be commercialized. Maybe try actually touring one sometime. It may be a little overwhelming for you, but I think you would realize that things are nowhere as horrible and inhumane as you and others with your views make them out to be.

I for one only eat meat. I feel bad how tomatoes, lettuce, other veggies and fruits are treated when harvested and shipped. Nothing living should just be plucked like that off a root system to die and be eaten.

You realize they cannot feel pain correct?

You realize his post wasn't serious and its only purpose was to mock you correct?

I for one only eat meat. I feel bad how tomatoes, lettuce, other veggies and fruits are treated when harvested and shipped. Nothing living should just be plucked like that off a root system to die and be eaten.

You realize they cannot feel pain correct?

You realize his post wasn't serious and its only purpose was to mock you correct?

Sometimes you never know....

But yes I know he was mocking vegans and vegetarians.

So, we need to get "back to the basics" you say. I'd say eating meat is "back to the basics", as well as eating it with veggies and fruits and other grains.

Back in the day, there was these two categories called "hunters and gatherers", of which I'm sure you are aware of? What do you think the hunters hunted, with sharp pointy spears? Tomatoes? Apples? Uh, no.

Why do we have canine teeth if we are only supposed to eat "veggies"?

At one point you were arguing that we shouldn't eat meat and then at another you switch to we shouldn't eat meat due to the morality of how the process is run. I'd say that if it was truly a moral issue, isn't killing, killing anyway you slice it? Either way it is immoral, unless you think certain types of killing are morally acceptable while others are not. Slicing a head off vs. jabbing a knife directly into the jugular both end in the same result.