WR Monte Harrison

Nexus

It's really hard to project out baseball drafts especially this far, but the latest mock draft I have seen show him going 30th overall to the Red Sox, just for context, last year the 30th overall pick was a high school shortstop who signed and got a 1.9m signing bonus. (Which was a bit above the "slotted amount" mlb recommends)

It's really hard to project out baseball drafts especially this far, but the latest mock draft I have seen show him going 30th overall to the Red Sox, just for context, last year the 30th overall pick was a high school shortstop who signed and got a 1.9m signing bonus. (Which was a bit above the "slotted amount" mlb recommends)

Last spring I think they were talking about him being a 3rd to 4th round pick so he's obviously moved up.

When will we know about Monte and whether or not he will be coming here? April? Is that when the draft is? What is the date he has to decide by?

IIRC from Starling, I think the draft is in April and he has to decide by June.

I'm pretty sure he has later than June to decide. Starling was actually part of our 105 roster for a few days or a week until he made his decision if I remember correctly.

Draft is June 5th and he will have until July 18th to decide if he is signing or going to college

They have moved that date up quite a bit. In 2011 it was Aug.15th.

When will we know about Monte and whether or not he will be coming here? April? Is that when the draft is? What is the date he has to decide by?

IIRC from Starling, I think the draft is in April and he has to decide by June.

I'm pretty sure he has later than June to decide. Starling was actually part of our 105 roster for a few days or a week until he made his decision if I remember correctly.

Draft is June 5th and he will have until July 18th to decide if he is signing or going to college

They have moved that date up quite a bit. In 2011 it was Aug.15th.

Ya it was part of the new CBA in 2012, I think last yr was the first year the shorter signing period was implemented.

• 3 weeks later...

We have a better chance with him than we did bubba. Bubba was a possible first pick. Monte is probably 2-3 rounder. Best of luck to him either way

Not according to recent mock drafts, see my post a few weeks ago;

We have a better chance with him than we did bubba. Bubba was a possible first pick. Monte is probably 2-3 rounder. Best of luck to him either way

I have seen another mock draft that has him missing the first round. So I would say we would have a better chance of.getting him than bubba who was a lock as a top 5 pick.

I have seen another mock draft that has him missing the first round. So I would say we would have a better chance of.getting him than bubba who was a lock as a top 5 pick.

Bubba was no chance. Monte is little chance.

Bubba was no chance. Monte is little chance.

I concur