WR Monte Harrison

Nexus

"I committed to Nebraska today," Harrison said. "It wasn't anything special about today. I just felt like it was home and I've been talking with [Nebraska baseball coach] (Darin) Erstad and the [Nebraska football] coaches over a long time period.

LINK

Talking to Erstad? Sounds like Harrison will be a two sport guy! Sweet!! This is a huge get for us!! :thumbs:

"I committed to Nebraska today," Harrison said. "It wasn't anything special about today. I just felt like it was home and I've been talking with [Nebraska baseball coach] (Darin) Erstad and the [Nebraska football] coaches over a long time period.

LINK

Talking to Erstad? Sounds like Harrison will be a two sport guy! Sweet!! This is a huge get for us!! :thumbs:

He will get drafted pretty high next year, much like Bubba. Monte is a hell of an outfielder.

LINK

He will get drafted pretty high next year, much like Bubba. Monte is a hell of an outfielder.

I know we are still a year from the draft, but Monte's not listed in first round mock drafts. Not saying he won't be drafted high, but I'm guessing not the #5 overall like Bubba. I'm guessing his draft is closer to Khiry's (hopefully a better NU career). With the slotting system teams can't just throw huge bonuses at guys to hope they pick baseball over football. Just my two cents. Probably worth about that much.

Glad to have him aboard. Here's to hoping he helps two of our teams!