TE Kevin Dillman

Nexus

Honestly...from my ignorant, uneducated, amateur perspective watching his video, I'm not too impressed.

His throwing motion reminds me of Sam Keller, and the ball doesn't seem to have much zip on it at all.

But I trust the staff and the services more than myself, so don't pay attention to me :)

Honestly...from my ignorant, uneducated, amateur perspective watching his video, I'm not too impressed.

His throwing motion reminds me of Sam Keller, and the ball doesn't seem to have much zip on it at all.

But I trust the staff and the services more than myself, so don't pay attention to me :)

This guy...?

l_3d70dba46a7021757ec222033c8cb97e-copy.jpg

High praise :lol:

Justin Hopkins@JHopkins247 14m

La Mirada (Calif.) HC @MoschettiLM confirms 4-Star QB Kevin Dillman will transfer to Guyer (Texas) http://247sports.com/Player/Kevin-Dillman-20292 @Perroni247

hopefully this would make it easier for him to visit

For anyone who isn't too familiar with Texas high school football, Guyer won its second consecutive state title in the second largest classification of schools last year. The DFW area move if anything helps NU's chances geographically speaking.

Justin Hopkins@JHopkins247 14m

La Mirada (Calif.) HC @MoschettiLM confirms 4-Star QB Kevin Dillman will transfer to Guyer (Texas) http://247sports.com/Player/Kevin-Dillman-20292 @Perroni247

hopefully this would make it easier for him to visit

For anyone who isn't too familiar with Texas high school football, Guyer won its second consecutive state title in the second largest classification of schools last year. The DFW area move if anything helps NU's chances geographically speaking.

Your right. Direct flight from Dallas and can be in Lincoln in a few hours.

Is this transfer due to his parents getting a new job in the Dallas area or did they move there so he can play a year at a Texas school? If it is the latter, how really does that help him? It appears that he is already in a decent area for HS football and he seems to be getting a lot of offers to play at major schools.

Who knows, maybe he did it for the same reason Russell Wilson transferred to Wisconsin. To win a few games?

If a player like him did commit to the Huskers early, he could set a tone for many higher rated recruits to follow.

This takes nothing away from the 4 that have already committed. I am speaking strictly from a visibility standpoint.

Agreed. And to have a solid base of a QB, RB and OL, it may make it that much easier to peer recruit offensive players.

If a player like him did commit to the Huskers early, he could set a tone for many higher rated recruits to follow.

This takes nothing away from the 4 that have already committed. I am speaking strictly from a visibility standpoint.

Agreed. And to have a solid base of a QB, RB and OL, it may make it that much easier to peer recruit offensive players.

2015 would be the year to do it. The way I see it, Kevin bursts back on the national scene and becomes a five star again at some point during his senior year. All the more important to get him on visit early and seal the deal. Kevin will recieve a lot more attention from SEC schools now that he resides in Texas.