Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend?

Ulty

Regardless of the post-season soap opera, he was an outstanding player.

I quit reading right there. Manti was in no way, an "outstanding player." He was an average player at best. I would even go so far to say he was a less than average player. An outstanding player would have at least made the Top 50 Total Tackles list or the Top 50 Solo Tackles list or the Top 50 Tackles for loss list . But Manti is not listed on either of these.

To say that Manti Teo would've to NYC even without all the bullsh#t throughout the year (and the fact that he plays for Notre Dame, the biggest east coast bias school) is flat out wrong. If he was Heisman candidate, then Lavonte David should've won it twice. Not to mention other LB's in recent history that were flat out better than him in every aspect of the game.

To name a few: LaVarr Arrington, Derrick Johnson, Jonathan Vilma, Luke Kuechly, Greg Jones, James Laurenaitis, Barrett Ruud, etc.

To say that Manti Teo would've to NYC even without all the bullsh#t throughout the year (and the fact that he plays for Notre Dame, the biggest east coast bias school) is flat out wrong. If he was Heisman candidate, then Lavonte David should've won it twice. Not to mention other LB's in recent history that were flat out better than him in every aspect of the game.

To name a few: LaVarr Arrington, Derrick Johnson, Jonathan Vilma, Luke Kuechly, Greg Jones, James Laurenaitis, Barrett Ruud, etc.

I heard Dan Patrick say yesterday that Teo was noticably absent in a multiple games during the 2012 season. I believe most of us already knew that.

Without people gooing themselves, he has gone from amazing to pretty good.

I heard Dan Patrick say yesterday that Teo was noticably absent in a multiple games during the 2012 season. I believe most of us already knew that.

Seems to be the story of his season.

• Fire 2

Seems to be the story of his season.

tumblr_ma48cc3Jss1r65aj5.gif