My bold predictions would be...

Bo finally breaks through and wins the B1G after an undefeated regular season, completed by beating Ohio State in Indianapolis.

Taylor cleans up his fumbling issues while continuing to grow as a passing QB. With an undefeated season, Taylor will find his way to New York come December.

The Huskers won't struggle on the road.

It seems that every time Nebraska was away from Memorial Stadium, records were being set, and they weren't the good kind. 600 yards @ UCLA, 63 points @ Ohio State, 70 points and 400+ yards rushing @ Indianapolis and 49 points and a monstrous passing day @ Orlando. Those are problems, and they have to stick out in the mind's of the coaching staff and the players, when they review this season. This doesn't mean that we won't drop a game on the road; we have daunting games @ Ann Arbor and @ Happy Valley that will require our players to be playing at their best. I think they will, and we won't witness record setting performances against us on the road next season.

Didn't we do a good job this year of setting those records out of reach? Although I made it bold, I don't think it's very bold on your part. :D

My bold predictions would be...

Bo finally breaks through and wins the B1G after an undefeated regular season, completed by beating Ohio State in Indianapolis.

Taylor cleans up his fumbling issues while continuing to grow as a passing QB. With an undefeated season, Taylor will find his way to New York come December.

As long as this isn't the B1G's newly-signed contract with the Pinstripe Bowl, :thumbs

Based on Nebraska's unkown's and Michigan St's losses talent-wise, Northwestern just has to be considered a legitimate threat to win the Legends.

No. Their crossover schedule will keep them out of it.

I definitely consider Northwestern a threat as far as a L on the schedule is concerned. NEB's biggest challenge will be in Ann Arbor against Michigan. However, both teams are beatable.

Based on Nebraska's unkown's and Michigan St's losses talent-wise, Northwestern just has to be considered a legitimate threat to win the Legends.

No. Their crossover schedule will keep them out of it.

I definitely consider Northwestern a threat as far as a L on the schedule is concerned. NEB's biggest challenge will be in Ann Arbor against Michigan. However, both teams are beatable.

Threat to beat us is one thing. Threat to win the division? Not gonna happen.