Defensive Coordinator Nomination Thread

knapplc

da skers already has a position on the team.

You can tell what kind of head coach EZ-E is going to be - the second coming of Bob Devaney. He's probably been drunk the entire time since getting elected to his position.

That post .....lmao

But isn't Nebraska's HC also the DC.....oh wait, we have JP

You can tell what kind of head coach EZ-E is going to be - the second coming of Bob Devaney. He's probably been drunk the entire time since getting elected to his position.

But Knapp you have seen first hand how much fun offensive staff meetings are with choice beverages in our hands.

Nominate Minny Husker, even if he is a Vike fan

But Knapp you have seen first hand how much fun offensive staff meetings are with choice beverages in our hands.

Nominate Minny Husker, even if he is a Vike fan

HOW DARE YOU NOT SAY MY NAME CORRECTLY!

I kid.. thanks for the nomination...

........... Damn it. I've got some ace recruiters on my staff.

I am currently not under the influence for the record. But another couple sips of Beam should do it.