**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

The fact that this game isn't even in HD is ruining it for me.

Finally figured out to look on the non-HD channels just in time to see the replay of the winning goal. :wacko:

I feel a bit like a sh*thead, I was gonna post something about it being on NBCSports...

I didn't even know I got that channel. Must have been recently added. Hardly ever venture into non-HD territory...

I went to BWW on Saturday to watch UFC and was able to watch some of the hockey game, but I became more interested in the quartet of hipsters "rooting" for Chicago. Their leader was wearing a green knit fedora, short shorts, and high-top Chuck Taylors. He was pretty loud and obnoxious, and obviously had no idea of the rules of the game.

Fast forward to OT. The B's score to win the game. This douche starts freaking out because "There's still time left on the clock!!" Another patron informs him that OT is sudden death. Then he just keeps screaming "That's it?!"

Pretty entertaining though. I kinda hope he got hit by a car later on that night.

I went to BWW on Saturday to watch UFC and was able to watch some of the hockey game, but I became more interested in the quartet of hipsters "rooting" for Chicago. Their leader was wearing a green knit fedora, short shorts, and high-top Chuck Taylors. He was pretty loud and obnoxious, and obviously had no idea of the rules of the game.

Fast forward to OT. The B's score to win the game. This douche starts freaking out because "There's still time left on the clock!!" Another patron informs him that OT is sudden death. Then he just keeps screaming "That's it?!"

Pretty entertaining though. I kinda hope he got hit by a car later on that night.

I get such a kick out of the "bandwagon" hockey fans...

They can go from zero to dipsh*t in about 2 seconds...