**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

Anyone else going to the Mutual Of Omaha Battles On Ice? I'll be there for both games! Go Lancers & Go Mavs!

Never been to a hockey game in my life but saw this was happening and I'm considering going just to go. I'm sure it would be a fun event to attend. Wouldn't have a clue whats going on in the actual game though.

Anyone else going to the Mutual Of Omaha Battles On Ice? I'll be there for both games! Go Lancers & Go Mavs!

Never been to a hockey game in my life but saw this was happening and I'm considering going just to go. I'm sure it would be a fun event to attend. Wouldn't have a clue whats going on in the actual game though.

You should go, it's tough to beat a Hockey game in person...

THIS

Being from Minny I love Hockey... Saw UNO/Michigan Tech over the weekend... wasnt horrible.. sadly I have plans on saturday(wedding class and Husker basketball)

THIS

Being from Minny I love Hockey... Saw UNO/Michigan Tech over the weekend... wasnt horrible.. sadly I have plans on saturday(wedding class and Husker basketball)

Yeah, and I think this is why Lincoln/Omaha would do well to get themselves a CHL or ECHL franchise. If you get over 5k in attendance, you'll be fine. Not to mention, minor league hockey might be some of the most entertaining stuff on the planet...

When I lived in Bakersfield, they averaged over 6k per game which was one of the highest for the ECHL...

THIS

What time saturday do the games begin? I have nothing to do. And please tell me there will be alcohol served?

What time saturday do the games begin? I have nothing to do. And please tell me there will be alcohol served?

http://www.nhl.com/i...3995&print=true

I don't know about alcohol though

usually you can get beers, but I'm not sure how they'd do it for this type of event....

I wanted to go to the Winter Classic in Boston, but I'm glad I didn't because I'd have ended up in South Boston in a drunken stupor...

THIS Being from Minny I love Hockey... Saw UNO/Michigan Tech over the weekend... wasnt horrible.. sadly I have plans on saturday(wedding class and Husker basketball)

Go for it. I went once and now i'm hooked. Although the blues are making it awfully tough to stay committed at the moment. Hockey games are one of the most exciting live sports I can think of.