2013 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

tschu

Cool, where'd you go to HS? I don't know John very well, but I'm from O'Neill and I've met him a few times.

Valentine. I don't know him at all, but he won almost every tournament we faced him in. I've never seen a human being hit the ball that far.

Cool, where'd you go to HS? I don't know John very well, but I'm from O'Neill and I've met him a few times.

Valentine. I don't know him at all, but he won almost every tournament we faced him in. I've never seen a human being hit the ball that far.

Have you seen a non-human being hit it farther?

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty meh round from Tiger today. Did have a sweet recovery from the water though.

Villegas putted his ass off today...remember when he had that 18-month run a few years ago- that was basically all caused by his putting jumping from ~130ish to top-10. He started struggling with it again though and hasn't seen that success since.

The Honda Classic

1 29 Luke Guthrie -9 16* -7 68 63 - - 131

2 14 Michael Thompson -8 F -5 67 65 - - 132

T3 3 Lee Westwood -6 F* -2 66 68 - - 134

T3 27 Geoff Ogilvy -6 F -4 68 66 - - 134

T3 3 Boo Weekley -6 5* -2 66 - - - 66

LINK

The guy on top of the Honda Classic leaderboard for the moment is from the town where I live (a town of 50k pop.) This is his first year on the Tour. (23 years old) He played a few PGA events last year though. He's about to post a 63 for the second round.