2013 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

tschu

Didn't get to see any of Tigers round yesterday but if it was anything like he is playing today everyone else could be in trouble for the rest of the year. I think he finally feels completely comfortable with his swing and a putting lesson from Stricker is definitely paying off. Has 14 birdies already.

Dustin Johnson was secretly suspended for cocaine use before the Masters last year, lol. There are stories all over Florida of him using.

The PGA Tour doesn't publicly announce suspensions, however, and DJ just said that he was in a jet-skiing accident 4 days before the Masters. Yeah, really believable, DJ :rolleyes:

I remember those rumors. I have heard through many accounts that he likes the nose-candy.

His jet-ski injury was actually him LIFTING a jet ski. Come on, bro. You're like the only person that has won on Tour the last 5 years. You can have someone do that for you.

normal_CocaineRickJames-300x240.jpg

Not to go grave digging on this thread (I just found it, lay off me) but I have call bs on any golfer using toot.

Now if you told me that at least 50% of them didn't smoke pot, take Xanax or your pick of any drug to keep anxiety down.......(heard it from a number of legit sources)

It's probably academic Tiger rings up another major but I honestly think his days of winning a US Open are done.

I don't think anyone can honestly count him out of any Major in particular.

He was T1 going into the weekend last year at Olympic, he finished T3 at Royal Lytham & St. Annes, and was T1 going into the weekend at Kiawah. And we all know how well he knows Augusta.

I single out the US Open just because of the courses it goes to and the way they make them for that weekend anymore. I think he's just too wonky with the driver for a four day tournament at a tight course. And if he loses a little touch with the putter format day or two, the greens at the Open will take anyone out. Just my opinion.

Having said that Qmany is right. He could lap the field at Augusta and it wouldn't shock me in the slightest.

Really there's only one course on the future schedule that is a totally anti-Tiger setup and that's Oakmont. (Well, Winged Foot might be also, that's definitely a Driver course. And it's in 2020 so he'll really be up in years by then)