QB Will Ulmer [Maryland Commit]

• 2 weeks later...

MUCH better lateral speed and wiggle than Taylor M

Really like his running ability

Are you comparing this kid to Martinez in HS or College? Because Taylor's lateral movement was probably far better when he was competing against other HS players and not against high level college athletes.

That being said, I like this QB as well. Would make a great addition to the team next year.

MUCH better lateral speed and wiggle than Taylor M

Really like his running ability

Are you comparing this kid to Martinez in HS or College? Because Taylor's lateral movement was probably far better when he was competing against other HS players and not against high level college athletes.

That being said, I like this QB as well. Would make a great addition to the team next year.

Better lateral movement b/c of better hip flexibility. It's really not hard to see. Look at tape of TM on any tape you want from HS until now, he never shows the hip flexion this guy does on cuts. This guy is loose in the hips, TM is noticeably rigid.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this isn't initial euphoria-induced hyperbole but I feel reasonably comfortable in saying he is the fastest quarterback I have ever seen take a snap on any level of football. He looks faster than Martinez, Denard Robinson, Pat White, Vick, or RG3. From my perspective, those are the fastest I've seen at QB, in terms of pure speed. Anyone feel free to knock me on the head and say I'm delusional, and that my assessment is just a product of my young age.

I hope we get this guy