OT Brian Wallace [Arkansas - Signed LOI]

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Not really sure why but I've felt good about him for awhile.

Probably that he seems to be quiet and down-to-earth and I think that would play into our honest approach and family atmosphere that seems to attract kids like that. Also, being close to home and getting some pub for our good offensive line play so far has to help.

This is a battle we need to win. Kid is roughly 6 or so hours away. Need to dominate this area.

With Alabama and Ohio St on his list, it won't be easy. However, proximity to home and the outstanding play from the offensive line, Nebraska could be a competitor. Why hasn't he taken any officials? Is it his coaches rule to not take visits during the season?

Probably that he seems to be quiet and down-to-earth and I think that would play into our honest approach and family atmosphere that seems to attract kids like that. Also, being close to home and getting some pub for our good offensive line play so far has to help.

If we can get him on campus with the team this will only show him more.

If we can get him on campus with the team this will only show him more.

Agreed. I'd be really surprised if we don't at least get a visit. Hopefully for Mich St. or Iowa (especially Iowa, as they're on his list as well).

This is a battle we need to win. Kid is roughly 6 or so hours away. Need to dominate this area.

With Alabama and Ohio St on his list, it won't be easy. However, proximity to home and the outstanding play from the offensive line, Nebraska could be a competitor. Why hasn't he taken any officials? Is it his coaches rule to not take visits during the season?

Big thing as well is that our depth chart at OT after this year allows for us to play freshman.