ATH Jacquille Veii [Maryland - Signed NLI]

Amac3309

Just watched the video, I wasn't excited about this offer but the video may have changed that a bit if you look at his defensive highlights, he will come up and hit you hard and has GREAT closing speed!

I dont know why everyone is not liking this kid. He seems to have a lot of pop in his pads and above average speed too. The fact that he played offense bodes will for good hands which we all agree we need more of on our defense. I agree that he will likely be playing at corner but it looks like he did run out of the read option in high school and has good vision (although not as athletically gifted as Taylor or Newby) so wouldn't be surprised if they at least looked at him at rb too.

I seriously don't get a lot of these posts. Look at his film. For about six minutes, it almost all touchdowns. Then, for the next six minutes, it's ints, sacks, great hits, take always, ect., and that's only his senior highlights. Listen, even if you don't think he's that great, why in the world would you post that? Bo obviously thinks he's good, and by your actions, you are hindering his recruiting efforts. It's his call, and he is running the team. Try helping, not hurting our chances. Bo has recruited a number of players that didn't have that many high profile offers, and where in states that get far greater attention (eg, Martinez, Abdullah, Bell -- pretty much our offensive stars). He did a pretty good job picking them didn't he?

Also, look where he's playing and what ranking he has. MD is not going to get hardly any attention recruiting wise, and 2 stars usually mean that they don't have enough to properly rate him.

I know there is a lot people will attack in this post (namely that the players I mentioned were recruited by some programs), but look at big picture. Not only are you hurting Bo's recruitment, you are attacking a kid. Just keep those comments to yourself, or phrase them in a better way.

• Fire 5