ATH Jacquille Veii [Maryland - Signed NLI]

Amac3309

He just said in an article he was 5'9 170 and we are looking at him on offense. According to his own words we are not looking at him as a corner.

He seems like a good kid and I think he would be a good pick up this late because he's willing and versatile enough to play where we need him and we need athletes on special teams returning kicks, getting down the field on punts and kickoffs or what not.

And we all know how bad we need someone good returning kicks and punts. If this is the guy and he is willing to put in the work, then I am good with it.

he will be a slot or safety, too small for CB

Too small for a CB, but big enough to be a safety...

WTF? :confucius:dunno

I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused....

Ya, slot or CB, and I'm pretty sure they are looking at him for slot from what I've heard. Don't think we have much shot at James Clark so they want to fill that slot position.

If you tabbed 4 stars next to his name, nobody would dispute it. The dude is a baller.

Then you watched a different vid than I did. Watch Terrell Newby's tape (and actual 4 star recruit) and then watch this kid's again. Not in the same realm of talent.

Edit: I hope that if we take him he ends up in the secondary. He has great instincts back there, whether he's at CB or S