ATH Jacquille Veii [Maryland - Signed NLI]

Amac3309

We really need another CB. Come on Veii! Do it! DO it! DO iiiiiiiiit! :) please.

Being recruited as a WR.

Thought we had Scott in Lincoln for WR and Veli at CB?

I like him better at WR though. He has track speed and is really shifty. I don't see much physicality on his senior highlights, and he needs to learn to wrap up on his tackles. I say put him on offense let him make some people miss and put up some high-speed shoulder blocks like on his film.

Funny we passed on D. Hunt because of size, but we are going after this guy.

I just feel we should pass on this kid.... He seems like a fine athlete, but over the past couple years our staff has created some momentum on the recruiting trail, and if we have a big year this coming season (Conference Title/BCS bowl/National Title) I believe we will continue to get noticed by more and more big time recruits.... Save the schollies for 4* and 5* talent that we might be in on next year. This scholarship could go to next year's Priest Willis, so why give it too a kid that Maryland/Iowa want? Again, nothing against the kid, but it is what it is....

• Fire 1