Amac3309

SIGNED DT Dimarya Mixon

Thanks AMAC Has a decent offer list. Offers like these puzzle me. You gotta think they have some interest in coming here if they get an offer with a week to go. Highly doubt the staff is just throwing crap to the wall to see what sticks.

Love the way the staff is trying to finish even thou we are going to come up short. They are being down right aggressive offering recruits that have are already committed.

He relies too heavily on his size advantage when tackling (Rex [and any Big 10 back for that matter] would have run through those high tackles) but if he can learn to tackle lower he will be a solid addition to the class.

Thanks AMAC Has a decent offer list. Offers like these puzzle me. You gotta think they have some interest in coming here if they get an offer with a week to go. Highly doubt the staff is just throwing crap to the wall to see what sticks.

Love the way the staff is trying to finish even thou we are going to come up short. They are being down right aggressive offering recruits that have are already committed.

This is how I feel, too.

I just don't think you start throwing offers around like this unless you think the guys is going to accept.

I usually think recruiting should be somewhat civil and like to think there is honor in not contacting others commits. After this week, f#*k it. I like this aggression.

Double want!

Want a three star DT.

Want to stick it to Missouri.

I like the way you think. It would be even better after coming in and stealing Mr. Collins away. I miss sticking it to Missou in season, so we have to make up for it on the recruiting trail.

Double want!

Want a three star DT.

Want to stick it to Missouri.

I like the way you think. It would be even better after coming in and stealing Mr. Collins away. I miss sticking it to Missou in season, so we have to make up for it on the recruiting trail.

Great point getting him from Missery would be worth an extra star.

This is how I feel, too.

I just don't think you start throwing offers around like this unless you think the guys is going to accept.

I usually think recruiting should be somewhat civil and like to think there is honor in not contacting others commits. After this week, f#*k it. I like this aggression.

That would be nice but it isn't reality. I say screw it and be as aggressive as can be towards other team's commits because we know every team would do the same back to us.

Him being a Mizzou commit makes it even more acceptable. Screw Mizzou.

Hard to believe we can even get an in-home because Missou is (allegedly) in the all-mighty SEC. Also the same conference of Ashley Judd's alma matter and current residence of vagabond coach/recruiter Marrow.

Whatever makes one believe a prospect would waste their time with a rust belt slow-down corn-fed outfit from fly-over country? Don't they have espn in his hometown to explain all this stuff?

• Upvote 4

Hard to believe we can even get an in-home because Missou is (allegedly) in the all-mighty SEC. Also the same conference of Ashley Judd's alma matter and current residence of vagabond coach/recruiter Marrow.

Whatever makes one believe a prospect would waste their time with a rust belt slow-down corn-fed outfit from fly-over country? Don't they have espn in his hometown to explain all this stuff?

+1

tumblr_m6lr0rPq5E1qireq9.gif

The kid seems to have great hand placement, and keeps fighting throughout a play. Even his H.S. team had him at DE, so I can't imagine him playing anything else but that in college unless he bulked up.

Get him N!!

Kid has a motor and is quick off the ball. His senior highlights show a big improvement in pursuit of the ball compared to his junior highlights. Definitely a DE.

He was committed to ASU, now Mizzou. If he ends up in Lincoln, hope he makes it stick. Love to see that motor on every down for N.

Kid has a motor and is quick off the ball. His senior highlights show a big improvement in pursuit of the ball compared to his junior highlights. Definitely a DE.

He was committed to ASU, now Missou. If he ends up in Lincoln, hope he makes it stick. Love to see that motor on every down for N.

He won't have a choice! if he commits, he has to sign right after haha. (I'm aware that kids technically don't have to sign on NSD)

ahh the sweet sweet sweet hypocrisy

Feels a lot better when recruits consider flipping our way. But, multiple decommits is a concern. Let Bo meet the kid and do some straight talkin. Character is important for this team.

I am driving through Columbia, Missouri right now. I can't get out here quick enough either, Mixon.

I am driving through Columbia, Missouri right now. I can't get out here quick enough either, Mixon.

Trying to get to St. Louis (Great city)?

I have a great feeling about this one. Been retweeting Sean Callahan and Kenny Bell. Sounds really excited for the visit.

@Dmixon52: Sitting at the airport bored

@Dmixon52: Tick tick tick #Gobigred

@Dmixon52: About to take off see yall later twitter

Judging by these tweets, I bet he commits on his visit.

I like reading the Mizzou board...

Hate to lose him...looks like a stud of a player and would hate to see him waste his college experience playing in the big ten for the nubs, when he could be playing for Mizzou in the best conference in america!!
  • Upvote 2

Hate to lose him...looks like a stud of a player and would hate to see him waste his college experience playing in the big ten for the nubs, when he could be playing for Mizzou in the best conference in america!!

HAHAHA what egotistical douchebags.

@Dmixon52: Sitting at the airport bored

@Dmixon52: Tick tick tick #Gobigred

@Dmixon52: About to take off see yall later twitter

This might say it all!

Hmm... Competing for championships in the Big Ten, or getting sh#t-stomped in the SEC. Tough choice.

• Upvote 2

its sad when there is more conference pride than team pride

• Upvote 1

HAHAHA what egotistical douchebags.

They are horrible at trying to hide their jealously of Nebraska! Haha.... And comparing the morals of Pelini and Pinkel? Haha.... Bo disciplines players, Pinkel goes the way of DWI's and adultery (allegedly)....

That is when you know you really f*****n suck....

• Upvote 3

seriously though, if your only reason to go to a school (mizzou, kentucky, ole miss) is because it is in the SEC, what does that say about the school itself?

seriously though, if your only reason to go to a school (mizzou, kentucky, ole miss) is because it is in the SEC, what does that say about the school itself?

Not much when you could come to Nebraska and play for Nebraska.....................I wouldn't be playing for the conference, could care less about the conference.

We were'nt supposed to be able recruit Texas anymore either. :wacko:

We were'nt supposed to be able recruit Texas anymore either. :wacko:

Has there even been a drop off?

@Dmixon52: I'm cold but I'm still cheezing lol.

1. Cheezing 1979 up, 420 down

Verb

To become high by way of snorting or sniffing cat piss. Cheesing can cause a psychedelic trip where the person cheesing visits a fantasyland where they get to fornicate with the boob princess. Trey Parker and Matt Stone discovered the miracle effects of cheesing.

@Dmixon52: I'm cold but I'm still cheezing lol.

1. Cheezing 1979 up, 420 down

Verb

To become high by way of snorting or sniffing cat piss. Cheesing can cause a psychedelic trip where the person cheesing visits a fantasyland where they get to fornicate with the boob princess. Trey Parker and Matt Stone discovered the miracle effects of cheesing.

I'm into the deer antler myself....

Dimarya....hope you become a Husker....you won't regret it. Plus....anyone who is curious....head to the Mizzou tigerboard if you really want to see what Mizzou fans are like. l It has been tough living in Mizzou land. Glad they are no longer in our conference, and that the SEC SEC SEC chant has turned into a bunch of whimpers........

Dimarya....hope you become a Husker....you won't regret it. Plus....anyone who is curious....head to the Mizzou tigerboard if you really want to see what Mizzou fans are like. l It has been tough living in Mizzou land. Glad they are no longer in our conference, and that the SEC SEC SEC chant has turned into a bunch of whimpers........

I really think reality set in for Mizzou midway through the season....and it's unlikely to get better. Get out while you still can Mix.