SIGNED DT Dimarya Mixon

Amac3309

Thanks AMAC Has a decent offer list. Offers like these puzzle me. You gotta think they have some interest in coming here if they get an offer with a week to go. Highly doubt the staff is just throwing crap to the wall to see what sticks.

Love the way the staff is trying to finish even thou we are going to come up short. They are being down right aggressive offering recruits that have are already committed.

Thanks AMAC Has a decent offer list. Offers like these puzzle me. You gotta think they have some interest in coming here if they get an offer with a week to go. Highly doubt the staff is just throwing crap to the wall to see what sticks.

Love the way the staff is trying to finish even thou we are going to come up short. They are being down right aggressive offering recruits that have are already committed.

This is how I feel, too.

I just don't think you start throwing offers around like this unless you think the guys is going to accept.

I usually think recruiting should be somewhat civil and like to think there is honor in not contacting others commits. After this week, f#*k it. I like this aggression.

Double want!

Want a three star DT.

Want to stick it to Missouri.

I like the way you think. It would be even better after coming in and stealing Mr. Collins away. I miss sticking it to Missou in season, so we have to make up for it on the recruiting trail.

Great point getting him from Missery would be worth an extra star.

This is how I feel, too.

I just don't think you start throwing offers around like this unless you think the guys is going to accept.

I usually think recruiting should be somewhat civil and like to think there is honor in not contacting others commits. After this week, f#*k it. I like this aggression.

That would be nice but it isn't reality. I say screw it and be as aggressive as can be towards other team's commits because we know every team would do the same back to us.

Him being a Mizzou commit makes it even more acceptable. Screw Mizzou.

Hard to believe we can even get an in-home because Missou is (allegedly) in the all-mighty SEC. Also the same conference of Ashley Judd's alma matter and current residence of vagabond coach/recruiter Marrow.

Whatever makes one believe a prospect would waste their time with a rust belt slow-down corn-fed outfit from fly-over country? Don't they have espn in his hometown to explain all this stuff?

• Fire 4

Hard to believe we can even get an in-home because Missou is (allegedly) in the all-mighty SEC. Also the same conference of Ashley Judd's alma matter and current residence of vagabond coach/recruiter Marrow.

Whatever makes one believe a prospect would waste their time with a rust belt slow-down corn-fed outfit from fly-over country? Don't they have espn in his hometown to explain all this stuff?

+1

tumblr_m6lr0rPq5E1qireq9.gif