SIGNED DT Dimarya Mixon

Amac3309

I like reading the Mizzou board...

Hate to lose him...looks like a stud of a player and would hate to see him waste his college experience playing in the big ten for the nubs, when he could be playing for Mizzou in the best conference in america!!

HAHAHA what egotistical douchebags.

Hate to lose him...looks like a stud of a player and would hate to see him waste his college experience playing in the big ten for the nubs, when he could be playing for Mizzou in the best conference in america!!

Hmm... Competing for championships in the Big Ten, or getting sh#t-stomped in the SEC. Tough choice.

• Fire 2

HAHAHA what egotistical douchebags.

They are horrible at trying to hide their jealously of Nebraska! Haha.... And comparing the morals of Pelini and Pinkel? Haha.... Bo disciplines players, Pinkel goes the way of DWI's and adultery (allegedly)....

its sad when there is more conference pride than team pride

That is when you know you really f*****n suck....

• Fire 3

seriously though, if your only reason to go to a school (mizzou, kentucky, ole miss) is because it is in the SEC, what does that say about the school itself?

seriously though, if your only reason to go to a school (mizzou, kentucky, ole miss) is because it is in the SEC, what does that say about the school itself?

Not much when you could come to Nebraska and play for Nebraska.....................I wouldn't be playing for the conference, could care less about the conference.

We were'nt supposed to be able recruit Texas anymore either. :wacko:

Has there even been a drop off?