SIGNED DT Dimarya Mixon

Amac3309

I just hope it doesn't make Malik mad like it apparently did mcwilson when we took singleton

I dont understand this from a commits point of view. Sure, if we took 6 DTs then maybe, but i want some good players playing with me on the line to make us as dominant as possible. Also, you really need 4-5 good dts. If you're good enough you will play. You need to be able to rotate and keep fresh.

Vincent Valentine is 6'3" 320lbs. Chase Rome 6'3" 285lbs. Kevin Williams 6'2" 260lbs.

You never know where you are going to end up on the defensive line. I think its safe to say at those measurements, he could either end up in the interior or the outside of the defensive line.

Still don't understand why everyone thinks we are switching to a 3 - 4. I highly doubt that BO is going to use it as his base. Everybody on here acts like its a magic defense that will turn everything around. News flash people. Any defense will works if you have the personnel to run it.

Still don't understand why everyone thinks we are switching to a 3 - 4. I highly doubt that BO is going to use it as his base. Everybody on here acts like its a magic defense that will turn everything around. News flash people. Any defense will works if you have the personnel to run it.

We have practiced it a bit. Don't think we will change our base but it sounds like something we could use.