SIGNED DT Dimarya Mixon

Amac3309

Dimarya....hope you become a Husker....you won't regret it. Plus....anyone who is curious....head to the Mizzou tigerboard if you really want to see what Mizzou fans are like. l It has been tough living in Mizzou land. Glad they are no longer in our conference, and that the SEC SEC SEC chant has turned into a bunch of whimpers........

I really think reality set in for Mizzou midway through the season....and it's unlikely to get better. Get out while you still can Mix.

Ya the SEC move hasn't been kind to Mizzou like it was ATM. Don't think Pinkel is good enough to win at Mizzou in the SEC and they appear lost to have lost recruiting clout in Texas without adding it elsewhere.

I watched his film on Hudl... and here are the observations... he plays with a little too high a pad level but got away with it in HS because he was so strong relative to those blocking him. Very strong kid. Great motor. Runs pretty well. Has a nose for the football. So... he looked pretty good. Not super quick, but good instincts and plays with good reaction time (adjusts really well to misdirection and stays at home well). Nice prospect. Last point... he looks lean... looks like a kid more apt to stay at the DE than to gain enough weight to move to DT. But one never knows.

I watched his film on Hudl... and here are the observations... he plays with a little too high a pad level but got away with it in HS because he was so strong relative to those blocking him. Very strong kid. Great motor. Runs pretty well. Has a nose for the football. So... he looked pretty good. Not super quick, but good instincts and plays with good reaction time (adjusts really well to misdirection and stays at home well). Nice prospect. Last point... he looks lean... looks like a kid more apt to stay at the DE than to gain enough weight to move to DT. But one never knows.

I am thinking the same thing.