Maher won skills game

He choked on the 50 yarder in the team competition, missed it off the upright. Glad Maher did good in the individual competition though.

Also there was 1 stat threw out there about how the kicker from Louisiana Lafayette was the most accurate ever at 90%+. Is that correct? Because I remember Henery missing like 5 kicks total in his career.

During his four seasons as a Cornhusker, he set an NCAA career record by completing 89.5 percent of his attempted field goals. His total accuracy on combined field goals and extra points also set a new NCAA record of 96.7 percent. He is the all-time leading scorer in NU history with 397 points.

IF you believe Wikipedia

Henery also set an NCAA record for being the first player to be the best ever at his position and not be a finalist for his position's award because the nominating coaches in his conference were a bunch of butthhurt dooshbags with the Texas teet still in their mouths.

Thanks for posting this, one of the strangest things I have ever seen. Disgusting if you as me but hey, we have left that Conf. to history as they grasp around the bottom looking for feeders who will do as directed.

Back to Maher, I hope he gets back to his old form from years past. Brett showed all the promise in the world in 2010 and 2011---made All-B1G kicker two years, and 2nd team B1G punter in '11. But he struggled at times this past season. Shanked a few punts, and the FG kicking was spotty. Maher certainly has the leg to be a Sunday player. I just hope he's past whatever was bugging him earlier this season. And become another one of the long line of NU kickers/punters playing in the NFL. :thumbs: