Predict the "undercover" recruit.

I guess i follow twitter a lot, especially players and coaches, and the coaches are notorious for tweeting accurate information about big news. Everytime they've tweeted, a player commited the next day or roughly when they said the news was going to be announced. These tweets are much more mysterious than a commitment from two kids that aren't highly recruited players. Saying to get ready for a "huge explosion", "last 48 hours of all work has to be undercover and info held tight but all pays off on wed", and #stealth, is more than small news IMO. Some people have said it could be just that the players are going to sign. No, i think that is completely wrong. Why wouldn't Joseph say that hard the past few months paid off??? Why would the last undercover 48 hours have to do with just the kids singing. That is not a huge explosion. Every explosion turned out to be a commit.

No, that wouldn't make much sense would it :confuciuseyeswear2allthatsholy

Robert Nkemdiche! And huskerboard goes boom!

there goes the sellout streak. half of huskernation goes down due to stroke.

The sellout streak is a farce. Discuss chuckleshuffle

Knock it off. Only I can start epic discussions like that.

Going undercover= dead period. You guys are making mountains out of mole hills. Setting yourselves up for disappointment. They are just hyping the class, a big explosion from months of hard work paying off when they finally sign. Stop reading into it.

Robert Nkemdiche! And huskerboard goes boom!

there goes the sellout streak. half of huskernation goes down due to stroke.

The sellout streak is a farce. Discuss chuckleshuffle

Knock it off. Only I can start epic discussions like that.

Going undercover= dead period. You guys are making mountains out of mole hills. Setting yourselves up for disappointment. They are just hyping the class, a big explosion from months of hard work paying off when they finally sign. Stop reading into it.

Back off. Dont make me get the hose.

I think it might have been Dwayne Johnson that the tweet was referring to... not undercover by any means tho.

It wasn't him. It was talking about somebody will go boom on NSD.

Veii.

They hyped up Chongo pretty good too, made us think he was a 5 star

Exactly.

Stringfellow is solid to UW, after his visit to USC in December he reaffirmed to them.

So was McWilson in December but things obviously change... I don't think it's anyone but it's still nice to think of the possibilities. First time I've felt like kid the day before xmas in a long time.

Different situations, but I get what you are saying.