Ole' Miss is Dirty AF

Lol...Bama's Dline coach is being investigated for recruiting violations now. I hope this turns out to be like the SWC back in the day when all the teams turned each other in for violations.

That would be the best Christmas present ever.

Could it really be happening that we would have the NCAA investigating the SEC schools at the same time the DOJ is investigating the NCAA????

giphy.gif

• Fire 1

I don't see how this one gets swept under the rug. Usually the NCAA is in a predicament because they don't have to the power to compel testimony or document production. Well, you have screenshots of his texts with a coach and a video admitting to taking money. This one shouldn't be too hard...

Remember, they were also just cited with 13 recruiting violations less than 3 months ago.

I don't see how this one gets swept under the rug. Usually the NCAA is in a predicament because they don't have to the power to compel testimony or document production. Well, you have screenshots of his texts with a coach and a video admitting to taking money. This one shouldn't be too hard...

Remember, they were also just cited with 13 recruiting violations less than 3 months ago.

Agreed, and all of this coming to light on a MAJOR stage, the NFL Draft...

• Fire 2

Next person they need to speak to is Treadwell and see who slid him those hundreds on his visit. I'm sure Strigfellow could give some useful information as well.

I think we should leave Stringfellow alone unless we know for certain he didn't just go to the highest bidder between us and Ole Miss

Maybe I'm being naive but I just don't think we do that. When I tutored they were total adamant sticklers about not even giving a pencil to any student athlete. I'm not saying we never have but I don't think we did it under Pelini or do it currently. I guess we could get a rogue coach who wants a raise and starts doing it behind everyone's back.