Ole' Miss is Dirty AF

Heard Frank Boal speaking last night at the Carriage Club in KC and he was talking about how every major college program is paying recruits one way or another to come to their school. Said it is rampant in football as well as basketball. He almost sounded like he thinks Pinkle isn't doing it enough to compete and is going to get canned because of it. Said it's a sleezy world but it is the reality of the situation. Almost every major program could be found guilty of these type of practices I'm sure. Then again, water is wet

Heard Frank Boal speaking last night at the Carriage Club in KC and he was talking about how every major college program is paying recruits one way or another to come to their school. Said it is rampant in football as well as basketball. He almost sounded like he thinks Pinkle isn't doing it enough to compete and is going to get canned because of it. Said it's a sleezy world but it is the reality of the situation. Almost every major program could be found guilty of these type of practices I'm sure. Then again, water is wet

He isn't the coach anymore. He resigned before last year due to his non-Hodgkins lymphoma

He isn't the coach anymore. He resigned before last year due to his non-Hodgkins lymphoma

didn't catch what he was saying at the beginning so I just heard him talking about mizzou and I assumed Pinkle was still the coach, thanks for the correction.