Ole' Miss is Dirty AF

1 hour ago, QMany said:

Remember when Laquon Treadwell got a bunch of cash during his recruiting visit and posted a picture on social media. It only took the NCAA nearly 5 years...

So what you’re saying is we could start cheating, win a bunch of games (titles) and have to wait years before we see any repercussions.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, QMany said:

Remember when Laquon Treadwell got a bunch of cash during his recruiting visit and posted a picture on social media. It only took the NCAA nearly 5 years...

'member when Demorea Stringfellow was locked and loaded to come to NU?  Then he visited Ole Miss (with his mom, who didn't make it to Lincoln) and totally changed his tune?

• Plus1 5

18 hours ago, Red Five said:

So who from Ole Miss can we get as a transfer since seniors are fee to leave w/ no penalty?

I’d think most worth grabbing will probably just go pro. If not, I wouldn’t mind Zedrick Woods, Detric Bing-Dukes, Jordan Ta’amu, Damarkus Lodge, Javien Hamilton, C.J. Moore, or Breeland Speaks.

• 5 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

One of our current targets (Cam'ron Jones) is set to visit them in January... wouldn't surprise me to see a flip following his visit. Ole Miss is as shady as they come.

His pinned tweet is his ol miss offer.  Not sure if that means anything.  Would love to land this kid, dude is a beast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...