Rome to transfer

Good news is they will get alot of game time to get thier feet wet before Michigan. Thank god for the easier schedule and home games

except UCLA. Probably will be the most talented team we see all year. I hope that game is at night!

I don't think they will be the most talented team we will face all year. I think Northwestern and Michigan will be our biggest tests throughout the whole season. UCLA is still going have a true sophomore under center and will make mistakes, just like he did all year and it showed against Stanford two weekends in a row and in their bowl game against Baylor. They do lose their #1 RB, Johnathan Franklin, like Huskinator stated, which is going to put more pressure on Hundley and their VERY young offense. Remember, they are also coming to Lincoln. Somewhere a young QB never performs well. I would rather a young defense than a young offense, IMO.

I disagree with part of this. The most talented team we will face next season will most definitely be tOSU.

At the recruiting dinner in Omaha last night Bo admitted we had talent gaps at certain positions that needed to be addressed. He knows we suck at D line. It is obvious to everyone. These new defensive line recruits will help for the future, but probably not for 2013. Except for Gregory the Juco DE which should contribute right away. Looks good on film! Next year is a weak schedule for us which is fine with me. Get the young pups some playing experience so we can develop these positions of need and have a chance to compete against better competition in November. If we don't get 11+ wins it will be another downer ( that and losing without being blown out). .

I would classify our schedule as "easier", not easy, weak, or anything remotely like that. It is nice to have OSU and Wisconsin off of our schedule, but UCLA, Northwestern, Michigan, Michigan State, and Penn State will be tough games with those conference games on consecutive weekends in November. Purdue showed some life too this year. We better hope our team as grown up by November 1, or we could be facing a three loss season pretty easily.

I would classify our schedule as "easier", not easy, weak, or anything remotely like that. It is nice to have OSU and Wisconsin off of our schedule, but UCLA, Northwestern, Michigan, Michigan State, and Penn State will be tough games with those conference games on consecutive weekends in November. Purdue showed some life too this year. We better hope our team as grown up by November 1, or we could be facing a three loss season pretty easily.

UCLA, NW, and Mich St are all home games. PSU will really start to feel the sting of the scholarship reduction. And the only thing Purdue has going for them is that they are at home.

And the only thing Purdue has going for them is that they are at home.

And they have the worlds largest drum

UCLA, NW, and Mich St are all home games. PSU will really start to feel the sting of the scholarship reduction. And the only thing Purdue has going for them is that they are at home.

Purdue will practically be a home game IMO. The schedule is easy. period.

11-1 or 12-0. I think we sqeek one out against northwestern and ucla Michigan will be the challenge....Depends on our confidence level as we are very young.....we get things rolling early and we can ride the big red trail all the way to Ohio st. We struggle against beatable teams and we will have a horrible loss against Michigan bordering on catastrophic

• 1 month later...