ATH Kalen Ballage [Arizona State Commit]

Article on Ballage. We can't let Michigan poach this kid from neighboring CO.

http://bleacherrepor...-in-2014/page/8

Who are these larger programs to which they are referring? Doesn't every kid in the nation know Michigan? They should have said before the SEC comes and try to get their grimy little hands on him.

At t his point and time TN is the only SEC school listed as a target with the recruiting services.

Falcon, Colorado is one of those small rural towns outside of Colorado Springs. That isn't exactly an area that is highly recruited by the SEC schools.

Or anyone really. He's their first major prospect. They were only 3a when i was there.

I think he would make a great TE. Thats where I project him at. But he really could succeed at a number of different positions. These are the kind of athletes that we need to get. He is a special athlete.

Kind of doubt he would be a TE for us. With all due respect to Kyler Reed, I think bigger bodies probably fit our offense better. Guys who can open holes for the running game and catch a pass or two when needed. I would think this guy would play more in space.

He is around a 10.9 100 meter dash guy. That would put him in the finals heat for the state championships for track in his state and my state.

Claims to have run a 10.7 100 and a 21.5 200. That's picking them up and putting them down.

Apparently he played every position on the field - both sides of the ball - except on the lines. That's what I call versatility.

He is around a 10.9 100 meter dash guy. That would put him in the finals heat for the state championships for track in his state and my state.

What is his early interest with us?

No clue. The 247 guys will find out if hey can. I know they said he had a brother that played at Hastings College.

Says he doesn't have any leaders right now.