Bo at the Duke vs. UNC game

huskerhaze

I live in New York and was watching this game while at the gym and started whooping and hollering quite loud when Saint Boseph randomly appeared on the screen. Needless to say a lot of people around me were startled and confused as to why I was cheering some random guy in the stand yet completely quiet for the rest of the game.

• Fire 1

A program and University that does things right. I have never attended a game there, but sure would like to. I think back to the lacross team that got totally screwed out of a shot at a NC, how the university handled that. How the kids handled it was pretty cool to.

There are a lot of class programs around college athletics. It is what makes it what it is. They're not pros, and Duke kids attend class, graduate, play by the rules. Now bring up Kentucky and their one and done bull$hit I have to agree. 5 freshmen being drafted in the first round was the proudest day in Kentucky basketball according to Coach C. Yea higher learning, what a load of crap that dirt bag is.

• Fire 1

A program and University that does things right. I have never attended a game there, but sure would like to. I think back to the lacross team that got totally screwed out of a shot at a NC, how the university handled that. How the kids handled it was pretty cool to.

There are a lot of class programs around college athletics. It is what makes it what it is. They're not pros, and Duke kids attend class, graduate, play by the rules. Now bring up Kentucky and their one and done bull$hit I have to agree. 5 freshmen being drafted in the first round was the proudest day in Kentucky basketball according to Coach C. Yea higher learning, what a load of crap that dirt bag is.

Couldn't agree more. Duke is a class program have become something of a Duke fan over the last couple of years. My oldest son is not a big sports fan and is not good at sports. For some reason he likes Duke basketball so we will sit down and watch Duke games together.

Calipari is weasle one step below Rick Patino. I can't stand watching Kentucky basketball. That is all that is wrong with college basketball.