CB Terrence Alexander

Looks like a natural & well coached. Easily turns opens those hips in his back pedal to change directions. Plays the ball & man well. Reminds me of Ralph Brown.

Yep, he is a good player. He will get plenty of more offers over the coming months. With good coaching he could be a great college player. I know our coaches really like what they saw on film.

Only visit he has planned right now is a trip to Stanford. I could see Mr. Alexander showing interest after he talks to Coach Joseph some more. We have been sending him information for a while. Wouldn't surprise me if Mr. Alexander comes for a visit. He wants to attend a good academic school and we lead the country in academic all-americans. Plus if he talks to Smith he can learn more about Nebraska as well.

Only visit he has planned right now is a trip to Stanford. I could see Mr. Alexander showing interest after he talks to Coach Joseph some more. We have been sending him information for a while. Wouldn't surprise me if Mr. Alexander comes for a visit. He wants to attend a good academic school and we lead the country in academic all-americans. Plus if he talks to Smith he can learn more about Nebraska as well.

You have a good point about UNL scholastics plus the tutoring that is available to players is fantastic. But, Bro, Stanford is rolling in academic prestige.

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

247 now has him rated :star :star :star :star

His coach doesn't let them take OVs during the season so likely wouldn't be able to make it here until after the season. Sounds like Arky and tOSU will be two of his OVs. Likes Ole Miss as well but they are close enough he might not have to take an OV there.

His coach doesn't let them take OVs during the season so likely wouldn't be able to make it here until after the season. Sounds like Arky and tOSU will be two of his OVs. Likes Ole Miss as well but they are close enough he might not have to take an OV there.

what type of coach does that?

what type of coach does that?

A coach that cares more about winning than the kids' futures.

• Fire 1