CB Stepheny Durham

Player: Stepheny Durham

Hometown: Jacksonville, FL

School: Atlantic Coast

Height: 5-11

Weight: 185

Position: CB

40 time: 4.44

Offers: Nebraska, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, MN, Mississippi State, N.C. State, Ole Miss, Vandy.

247:: :star :star :star

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

Note: Attended bowl practice in Orlando. He is a 4-star on the 247 Composite.

Highlights

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Because more than just "they can get me to the NFL" is involved with these decisions.

That's fair, but Nebraska has defensive head coach (who prides himself with secondary coaching/success), great defensive tradition, history of getting secondary talent to the next level, good record, good conference, good academics, family atmosphere, great facilities, and playing time available at the CB position right now. With all this, I would think we would have more success recruiting highly rated CB talent.

Because more than just "they can get me to the NFL" is involved with these decisions.

That's fair, but Nebraska has defensive head coach (who prides himself with secondary coaching/success), great defensive tradition, history of getting secondary talent to the next level, good record, good conference, good academics, family atmosphere, great facilities, and playing time available at the CB position right now. With all this, I would think we would have more success recruiting highly rated CB talent.

Some kids just don't want to leave the south, simple as that.

Some kids just don't want to leave the south, simple as that.

Pretty much, no matter what the circumstances are. I will say, though, he may be on the market again if Tech has another sub-par season and Johnson gets the can. IMHO