***Official Weather Thread***

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday 9-5-20; 101 degrees, 10% humidity.

Sunday 9-6-20; 99 degrees, 8% humidity.

Monday 9-7-20; high of 92, 100% chance of precipitation tonight.

Tuesday 9-8-20; high 38, low 30, 3” to 4” of snow.

:facepalm:

Edit- And today (Monday) was about the strangest day I can ever recall. The smoke from the forest fires completely obscured the sun today. It was darker outside at 12 noon than if there were a full eclipse of the sun. Eerie orange hue to the sky, had to turn on outside lights to see to get stuff taken care of before the snow hits. And ash, big chunks of ash falling from the sky like a light snow. Very weird day.

• Plus1 3
3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Edit- And today (Monday) was about the strangest day I can ever recall. The smoke from the forest fires completely obscured the sun today. It was darker outside at 12 noon than if there were a full eclipse of the sun. Eerie orange hue to the sky, had to turn on outside lights to see to get stuff taken care of before the snow hits. And ash, big chunks of ash falling from the sky like a light snow. Very weird day.

The smoke and ash has been so gross

This was at 1230 today

20200907_123256.thumb.jpg.b420816775dffb75bc53037aed366a6a.jpg

• Plus1 1

23 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

The high here ended up being 95 F and then the low a few hours ago was 33. 62 F temp change in about 12 hours!! There's snow starting to accumulate in the grass now. Absolutely crazy.

And the falling ash the last two days was awful. Kept blowing into my eyes yesterday when I mowed the lawn. Had to go inside and rinse them out a few times.

• Plus1 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• 5 weeks later...