***Official Weather Thread***

I'm glad we're getting some moisture in Nebraska and Iowa cause we sure as hell need it, but ADS is right, it's not gonna help a whole let in relation to the drought situation. We need to keep getting these storms every 7 to 10 days or so and then have a really wet spring to help us come out of this. If not, water restrictions are gonna be a lot of fun this summer. One summer of that and I'll move my a$$ to the northwest.

Amarillo, TX is getting dumped on today. They are calling for 20+ inches of snow.

I'm supposed to head down to Oklahoma this weekend for some golf. If my namesake storm messes up my chance to play Oak Tree National, I'm going to be livid.

Q is dead now, it's Rocky's turn people!

Amarillo, TX is getting dumped on today. They are calling for 20+ inches of snow.

I'm supposed to head down to Oklahoma this weekend for some golf. If my namesake storm messes up my chance to play Oak Tree National, I'm going to be livid.

You might be ok. NW Oklahoma is getting dumped on again. They're looking at another foot of snow on top of the foot of snow they got last week. Northern Oklahoma may be snowpacked but the interstate should be ok. The OKC metro area is looking at getting 3-6" of snow tonight/tomorrow but it should be all melted by this weekend. Course may be soggy but that just makes it more challenging.

You might be ok. NW Oklahoma is getting dumped on again. They're looking at another foot of snow on top of the foot of snow they got last week. Northern Oklahoma may be snowpacked but the interstate should be ok. The OKC metro area is looking at getting 3-6" of snow tonight/tomorrow but it should be all melted by this weekend. Course may be soggy but that just makes it more challenging.

Thanks for the heads up. Heading from middle Missouri to Edmond on Thursday night. Keep me updated with local reports if you don't mind.

Thanks for the heads up. Heading from middle Missouri to Edmond on Thursday night. Keep me updated with local reports if you don't mind.

Will do. The turnpike (I'm assuming you're driving down I-44) should be clear. The eastern/northeastern sides of the state aren't expected to get much of anything but rain (maybe a rain/snow mix). Starting Wednesday, daytime temps are expected to get above freezing so any snow we get in the metro area should be melted off by this weekend

http://kfor.com/weather/

Will do. The turnpike (I'm assuming you're driving down I-44) should be clear. The eastern/northeastern sides of the state aren't expected to get much of anything but rain (maybe a rain/snow mix). Starting Wednesday, daytime temps are expected to get above freezing so any snow we get in the metro area should be melted off by this weekend

http://kfor.com/weather/

We have about 2" on the ground now. Snow is slacking off now. I live in NE OK. About 50 miles SW of Joplin, Mo.