***Official Weather Thread***

I'm in a predicament. I can either stay at my apartment during this, which is right by UNL an allow me to go to my Thursday classes if they don't get cancelled. Or stay at my parents which is right by work and I work Friday and this weekend. I have a rear wheel drive mustang so my car will not be moving until probably Sunday or Monday.

Blackahirts be sure to check your email often. I was supposed to have 2 tests thursday but hoth have gotten cancelled already. I only have one class that hasnt cancelled yet. The professors sound like they dont even want to mess with Q, so im guessing a substantial snowfall would close canpus on thursday. But who knows with UNL

I like how last month when it snowed UNL though it was safe enough for students and teachers to walk to class , but too dangerous to have the groundskeepers come in and salt the sidewalks. Cant tell you how many people I saw eat sh#t. Last year I broke my leg on a frozen staircase on campus that was not cleared off or salted....2 days after it snowed