***Official Weather Thread***

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well golfball size hail is fun....can't imagine what it was like a few miles NW of us with 2" hail. Ruined some window screens and should finally get that new roof I've been waiting for. Next door neighbors got a broken window but I don't think we did.

26 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

Well golfball size hail is fun....can't imagine what it was like a few miles NW of us with 2" hail. Ruined some window screens and should finally get that new roof I've been waiting for. Next door neighbors got a broken window but I don't think we did.

Where in Colorado was this? I know Greeley got it pretty bad. Here in Scottsbluff we got lucky and just got rain the last 3 days.

15 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Where in Colorado was this? I know Greeley got it pretty bad. Here in Scottsbluff we got lucky and just got rain the last 3 days.

We live in NW Greeley. Not sure how the rest of the town fared but we got it pretty good.

20 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

The weather in Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebraska has been crazy the last few days. The worst storm in Western Nebraska was in Kimball yesterday. They got Baseball size hail there.

I can’t imagine baseball size hail. The golf ball size stuff sounded like it was going to come right through the roof and windows. Luckily my daughter wasn’t at home (no garage room for her car) and she hid out under a gas station canopy. Apparently it got up to 2” diameter by the time it got to the other side of town.

27 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

I can’t imagine baseball size hail. The golf ball size stuff sounded like it was going to come right through the roof and windows. Luckily my daughter wasn’t at home (no garage room for her car) and she hid out under a gas station canopy. Apparently it got up to 2” diameter by the time it got to the other side of town.

Yeah. Hail is not fun. Glad to hear everyone is safe and that the cars are not hail damaged.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...