New Offers, Profile Updates, Poll Choice Requests

zoogs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would also like to say something about our new DB coach and the man he replaced.

I thought the purpose of TJ recruiting the South was because he had "in roads" down there. We have just offered and visited several kids out GEORGIA over the last few days. How did TJ not visit or know about these players? It's not like they became worthy of a Husker scholarship now that our new DB coach is from Georgia.

Maybe it was a good thing he left.

So this isn't a new offer that I am aware of but this was on the front page of Scout.com. Looks like Bo is talking to a LB that is currently committed to Kansas State.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=2&c=1368261&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2frecruiting.scout.com%2f2%2f1368261.html

Ya we may be trying to flip him. Lee has had an unofficial to Nebraska before so he has an idea of what it's like here

I would also like to say something about our new DB coach and the man he replaced.

I thought the purpose of TJ recruiting the South was because he had "in roads" down there. We have just offered and visited several kids out GEORGIA over the last few days. How did TJ not visit or know about these players? It's not like they became worthy of a Husker scholarship now that our new DB coach is from Georgia.

I think the obvious answer is that one person only has so many connections at so many different schools. If this new QB is actually a D1 player, then NOBODY knew about him. Literally nobody.

I think the obvious answer is that one person only has so many connections at so many different schools. If this new QB is actually a D1 player, then NOBODY knew about him. Literally nobody.

I get the QB but there are several players all of the sudden on our radar from the state of Georgia.

I compiled the last two years in this thread.

Since this tread was started around NSD 2012, I thought it might be interesting to see who each guy "got" for the 2013 class. 247 lists a primary and secondary so I listed both if there were two. Obviously geography and what position we took more of make a difference but it might be interesting to watch over a few years.

Barney Cotton - Josh Banderas, Cethan Carter, AJ Natter, Dwayne Johnson, Greg Hart, Nathan Gerry, Matt Finnin

John Garrison - David Knevel, Zach Hannon, Dwayne Johnson, Maliek Collins, Chongo Kondolo, Matt Finnin

Rick Kaczenski - Randy Gregory, Adam Taylor, Ernest Suttles, Maliek Collins, Kevin Maurice

John Papuchis - Courtney Love, AJ Natter, Greg Hart, Kevin Gladney, Kevin Maurice, Gabriel Miller

Terry Joseph - Cethan Carter, DJ Singleton, Nathan Gerry, Boaz Joseph

Rich Fisher - Terrell Newby, Chongo Kondolo, Kevin Gladney

Ross Els - Josh Banderas, Courtney Love, DJ Singleton

Ron Brown - Terrell Newby, Adam Taylor

Tim Beck - David Knevel, Johnny Stanton

Bo Pelini - Drake Martinez

Bill Callahan - None

Must be bored. Here's 2012:

John Garrison - Michael Rose, Jordan Westerkamp, Corey Whitaker, Sam Cotton

John Papuchis - Greg McMullen, Vincent Valentine

Ross Els - Michael Rose, Jared Afalava, Zaire Anderson

Ron Brown - Jared Afalava, Imani Cross, Avery Moss