CB Naijiel Hale [Washington - Signed LOI]

Will commit at "The Opening" in July

I know USC & Oregon haven't offered. Do you think we have a chance?

Nope, unless he visits between now and then.

Good. That means another wifi thread will go dormant.

If we could get this kid to commit, I would not care who started the thread. He is one of the best cornerbacks in the country (a good cover corner and can position himself to make plays on the ball).

Will commit at "The Opening" in July

I know USC & Oregon haven't offered. Do you think we have a chance?

If USC offers, he is gone. If not, his top six are Cal, Arizona, Nebraska, Boise State, ASU, and Washington State (in order). I actually like our chances since we are third, and he has not visited yet. However, we need him to visit (like ADS said), and we need USC (and Oregon) not to offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Naijiel Hale #7 @YoungNateDogg 48m

Committing at the opening on national TV with my bro @OGLeel_2. #Cal #ASU #Arizona #Wazzu

No visit means no commit. Too bad. Hale can ball.

I don't know what I'm more disappointed about, his talent or missing out on the potential 213 innuendos, kid is snooper dooper and he's super duper fly.

Not Joseph's region I don't think. More Beck's area than anything. This was "the" guy we needed to get for our CB spot this year and we whiffed. Fail on the recruiting staff. Our inability to get anyone near college ready in the backfield of the d is disappointing. It's the spot we just can't get for some reason...

Not Joseph's region I don't think. More Beck's area than anything. This was "the" guy we needed to get for our CB spot this year and we whiffed. Fail on the recruiting staff. Our inability to get anyone near college ready in the backfield of the d is disappointing. It's the spot we just can't get for some reason...

Are you talking about landing a HS recruit that is college ready? Or developing a CB once he's here???