Your Combine numbers TODAY

13 minutes ago, Decked said:

It’s kind of interesting to see how tall/short and skinny/buff/fat some of you are. I’ve created an image for what I perceive most posters look like irl in this chat. It’s ruined that :lol:

This is funny and true!

For the combine #'s, I took a pretty solid two years off from lifting and started back up like a month ago.  It is a struggle to bench 135 10 times right now, it is amazing how quickly we lose any gains we made. 

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I mean, just look at those NBA combine verticals.  No one on this site can dunk, but most would still swear their vertical was well into the 30's.

Well ... I'm short with short arms.  My standing reach is 7-4.  So my 32 inch vertical is just enough to touch the rim.  ;)

Actually back in the day I could jump just enough to get a couple fingers around the rim enough to break it away.  But nowhere near dunking.

Unfortunately my thrust-to-weight ratio has not gone the right way since then.

7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Well ... I'm short with short arms.  My standing reach is 7-4.  So my 32 inch vertical is just enough to touch the rim.  ;)

Actually back in the day I could jump just enough to get a couple fingers around the rim enough to break it away.  But nowhere near dunking.

Unfortunately my thrust-to-weight ratio has not gone the right way since then.

I could dunk a tennis ball but that was it, but I am tall with long arms.  

And like, everything had to be perfect, even the gym fans had to be off because that would push me down.

i could dunk a basketball when i was younger....but i am 59 now and currently have a ruptured achilles tendon on my right foot and had surgery on my left foot last week.    i can't jump at all now.    and doctor orders says don't  lift, push, or pull  more than 10 pounds.    i am in sad shape right now.    and wondering how long it will take to get back into working shape (construction work) once everything is healed up after being laid up being able to do nothing for so long.