Your Combine numbers TODAY

Just looking at the combine testing results, I just don't know if anyone posting is running any 40 under 5.0. I mean, some of the QB's did not get under 5.0 and they are training year round.

This. No one on Huskerboard is going to beat Rex Burkhead in a 40.

Just looking at the combine testing results, I just don't know if anyone posting is running any 40 under 5.0. I mean, some of the QB's did not get under 5.0 and they are training year round.

While I agree with you guys, it's really not all that difficult to run around a 4.7 40 yard dash. Tons of high school kids are capable of it - you even get down to the D2 schools in Nebraska and there will be at least one or two capable of it.

What the heck are you talking about? You don't know about me and my skills.

I'm telling you, man. Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

• Fire 1

While I agree with you guys, it's really not all that difficult to run around a 4.7 40 yard dash. Tons of high school kids are capable of it - you even get down to the D2 schools in Nebraska and there will be at least one or two capable of it.

I get what you are saying, I mean that the posters here, most of which I assume are in college or older and no longer playing or conditioning in that way, would not be running under 4.9's

High school kids that are playing, sure.

High school

Player: Nebraskafaninwi

Hometown: Menomonie, WI

School: Menomonie

Position: DT

Height: 6-0

Weight: 217 (real body weight)

40 time: 4.67 (electronic)

Max bench/225 reps: 330 max bench and no clue what the 225 reps would be.

Offers: Drake, a couple of D2 schools in MN....interest from a couple North Dakota and North Dakota State (they were not that good back in my day).

Note: Decided not to play at the next level as my heart was D1A or bust. Obviously was not good enough to garner attention at the D1A level and that was fine at the end of the day.

Today

Player: Nebraskafaninwi

Hometown: Marshfield, WI

School: none as I am already done with college

Height: 6-0

Weight: 175ish a couple of years ago (real body weight)

40 time: maybe 4.9ish to 5.0ish these days since I have not trained for a 40 yard dash in over a decade.

Max bench/225 rep: Still naturally strong as my entire family is, but I doubt I could do more than 300 these days...no clue how many reps of 225.

Offers: Which is now an occupation...regional sales manager

6'1"

285 LBS

brown hair

Green eyes.

8.5" vertical.

6 5/8" reach (when erect)

7.23 second 40.

Did not complete agility drill. knee gave out.

3 reps bench, 100 pounds

Perfect score on the test.

I call bullsh#t! There's no way your hair is brown! :D

Youre right. Only because of your ignorance, there is now a tint of gray. :facepalm:

:lol: