Your Combine numbers TODAY

Man, here is a post from HOL, guys saying that it is not a big deal that Westerkamp can do a windmil dunk, I know LOTS of 5'9 guys that are dunking! Anywho, kind of off topic but I thought it was funny

I don't actually disagree with you. I'm 5' 9 and could dunk (barely). And I'm by no means a division 1 caliber WR talent. And the toss gimmick is dead on. Its a way for people to elevate without having to carry and control the ball on the way up. It looks really cool but it isn't any more difficult than the run of the mill dunk.

The dunk looks cool but I would be extremely shocked if a 5' 11" division 1 wide receiver couldn't do this.

Man, here is a post from HOL, guys saying that it is not a big deal that Westerkamp can do a windmil dunk, I know LOTS of 5'9 guys that are dunking! Anywho, kind of off topic but I thought it was funny

I don't actually disagree with you. I'm 5' 9 and could dunk (barely). And I'm by no means a division 1 caliber WR talent. And the toss gimmick is dead on. Its a way for people to elevate without having to carry and control the ball on the way up. It looks really cool but it isn't any more difficult than the run of the mill dunk.

The dunk looks cool but I would be extremely shocked if a 5' 11" division 1 wide receiver couldn't do this.

:facepalm: