Spring Practice Updates

Injury updates:

Ameer could practice now but he will take the rest of spring off still.

Ciante was in a minor car accident and missed practice yesterday but will be fine. Bo said it was just a finder bender.

How is it that none of players can drive worth a damn?

So this is what a glorified high school coach looks like when running a practice at a BCS program? WOW! Over 3/4 of the team just standing there while their offense works on something...

Alabama fans are laughing their asses off looking at those videos.

I would be shocked if they didn't have a losing season. They don't even have players going through drills when they are not doing whatever it is they are doing in the video.

• Fire 1

Injury updates:

Ameer could practice now but he will take the rest of spring off still.

Ciante was in a minor car accident and missed practice yesterday but will be fine. Bo said it was just a finder bender.

How is it that none of players can drive worth a damn?

Lauren Cook School of Driving

• Fire 1

You realize they are running a hurry up most likely at the end of practice right? Looks like the 2nd team is getting ready to start once the 1st team finished. Guess I don't see how that translates to being a glorified HS coach? Our WR coach has been called that and he seems to be doing ok

• Fire 1

You realize they are running a hurry up most likely at the end of practice right? Looks like the 2nd team is getting ready to start once the 1st team finished. Guess I don't see how that translates to being a glorified HS coach? Our WR coach has been called that and he seems to be doing ok

I agree. That glorified HS coach in that video won a NC as OC at Auburn and went 9-3 in his first HC gig. I would say he knows what he is doing.

So this is what a glorified high school coach looks like when running a practice at a BCS program? WOW! Over 3/4 of the team just standing there while their offense works on something...

Alabama fans are laughing their asses off looking at those videos.

I would be shocked if they didn't have a losing season. They don't even have players going through drills when they are not doing whatever it is they are doing in the video.

It even says Hurry Up Drill before they show the drill