1999 Dodge Dakota 4x4

Very nice! I drive a '07 Dakota Sport. But I like the lines of those earlier Dakotas better than mine. The new ones with the flared fender wells look obese or something.

Yeah, I really like it. I just can't afford to keep pumping gas into it on the 4-6 hour road trips to see my gf for the next 6+ months.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! I drive a '07 Dakota Sport. But I like the lines of those earlier Dakotas better than mine. The new ones with the flared fender wells look obese or something.

Yeah, I really like it. I just can't afford to keep pumping gas into it on the 4-6 hour road trips to see my gf for the next 6+ months.

there is an easy solution for that!!

Ha, if you're talking about dumping the gf, funny but no.

Make her drive....

Make her drive....

We take turns driving to see each other. It just adds up pretty fast when it costs almost $200 in gas (which it will this summer when she lives in KC) to go see her.