Mock drafts....

Lots of mock drafts out this time of year with the draft only a month or so away and I feel like we know our teams better than these analysts. So I ask, what does your five round mock draft look like for your team if you were the GM?

I'm a Viking fan so if it were up to me I'd say:

Round 1 (Pick 23): Justin Hunter/Tavon Austin/Keenan Allen- WR (Whoever is available)

Round 1 (Pick 25): Manti Te'o- ILB

Round 2 (Pick 52):Larry Warford- OG

Round 3 (Pick 83):Ryan Swope- WR

Round 4 (Pick 99):Bacarri Rambo- DB

Round 4: (Pick 117):Tyrann Mathieu- DB

Round 5: (Pick 148): Jordan Hill- DT

I'll give this some thought and get back to you. With all the free agent signings Denver is doing, it's clear we are in win now mode which is all good. It's just hard to tell what our draft priorities will be by then.

I would LOVE to see Denver grab Rex, but after picking up Mendenhall, I doubt that happens.

I'll give this some thought and get back to you. With all the free agent signings Denver is doing, it's clear we are in win now mode which is all good. It's just hard to tell what our draft priorities will be by then.

I would LOVE to see Denver grab Rex, but after picking up Mendenhall, I doubt that happens.

I do believe Mendenhall went to Arizona so the Broncs still could go after Rex.

Oh... Could've swore I heard he went to Denver. Well even better, I hope they pick up Rex. He'd be a damn good fit in that system.

Oh... Could've swore I heard he went to Denver. Well even better, I hope they pick up Rex. He'd be a damn good fit in that system.

High character guys like that don't belong on a low character team like the donks!

Go Chiefs baby!