Nebraska Wrestling

I'm really frustrated with the lack of wrestling on the usual Big Ten channels this year.  The Big Ten is absolutely freaking stacked in wrestling and it seems the best the Big Ten can do is give a Big Ten Wrestling in 60 each week where it shows a handful of matches.  I didn't re-up my BTN plus this year for some reason, I won't make the same mistake twice.  I'm also surprised by the lack of wrestling on Nebraska and Iowa public television.  You used to be able to count on them for a couple duals per year.  I haven't seen anything this year from them.

7 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

I'm really frustrated with the lack of wrestling on the usual Big Ten channels this year.  The Big Ten is absolutely freaking stacked in wrestling and it seems the best the Big Ten can do is give a Big Ten Wrestling in 60 each week where it shows a handful of matches.  I didn't re-up my BTN plus this year for some reason, I won't make the same mistake twice.  I'm also surprised by the lack of wrestling on Nebraska and Iowa public television.  You used to be able to count on them for a couple duals per year.  I haven't seen anything this year from them.

They had 2 different duals on yesterday. My problem is, they rarely show Nebraska. BTN and 3 alternate channels, and they all show the same programming.

13 minutes ago, MLB 51 said:

They had 2 different duals on yesterday. My problem is, they rarely show Nebraska. BTN and 3 alternate channels, and they all show the same programming.

That's true, I should've re-worded it to what you mentioned about the lack of Nebraska wrestling on.  It's puzzling to me why they don't utilize the alternate Big Ten channels to show other stuff.

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

That's true, I should've re-worded it to what you mentioned about the lack of Nebraska wrestling on.  It's puzzling to me why they don't utilize the alternate Big Ten channels to show other stuff.

Agree. We dual with Iowa tomorrow, but it isn't on BTN. I would love to see them air that on one of the alternates.

• Plus1 1