navysker

Nebraska Wrestling

Open practice Saturday at 11 before the game. I'm going to be coming up from Mississippi, excited to check that out!

We also just picked up the #39 ranked recruit 174/184 pounder Duwayne Villalpando out of Kansas. GBR!

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Open practice Saturday at 11 before the game. I'm going to be coming up from Mississippi, excited to check that out!

We also just picked up the #39 ranked recruit 174/184 pounder Duwayne Villalpando out of Kansas. GBR!

• Plus1 1

Picked up a commitment from Ridge Lovett last night.  Ranked #3 at 132 but is projected to wrestle at 141/149 in college.  Very good get for us...

• Plus1 4

I'm really excited to see what the team looks like this year.  157-197 should be absolute nails.  Will be great to see NU with a top flight 125 again and I'm super curious to see who emerges at HWT.  Guessing Lance has the inside track based on wrestle-offs and winning another H2H at the Daktronics.  Emmerson looks pretty good, could use a redshirt year to bulk up.

• Plus1 1

Nebraska picked up a commitment from Dominic Serrano today...one of THE best high school wrestlers in the nation.  He is currently rank #10 overall for the 2020 class.

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

Nebraska picked up a commitment from Dominic Serrano today...one of THE best high school wrestlers in the nation.  He is currently rank #10 overall for the 2020 class.

• Plus1 2

Wisconsin actually won the dual because of criteria.  They had 2 pins to our none.  Labriola's loss was a killer for us.  

• Plus1 2