Nebraska Wrestling

12 hours ago, MLB 51 said:
Another pathetic showing by Larbriola

Another?  I guess I'd like to know where else you think Labriola has been pathetic?  I'll grant you that he didn't look great but it looked like he just got Simmons'd.  This was his first loss against a non-ranked guy.  His only losses since Christmas time have been to top 5 ranked guys.  Tough crowd in here I guess.

4 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Another?  I guess I'd like to know where else you think Labriola has been pathetic?  I'll grant you that he didn't look great but it looked like he just got Simmons'd.  This was his first loss against a non-ranked guy.  His only losses since Christmas time have been to top 5 ranked guys.  Tough crowd in here I guess.

I have him confused with Venz. I'm not sure how I had those two mixed up. I still think Mikey is better wrestler than what he has shown. Maybe he'll shine in the tournament?

1 hour ago, MLB 51 said:

I have him confused with Venz. I'm not sure how I had those two mixed up. I still think Mikey is better wrestler than what he has shown. Maybe he'll shine in the tournament?

Ahh, yeah Venz has definitely blown hot and cold.  I think Labriola could go deep and has an outside chance of making the finals if he can end up on Kemmer's side of the bracket and avoid Lydy.  Hall is gonna be a tough out for him.

With Valencia out 184 is wideee open now.

• Plus1 1