Ex-NFL cheerleader grabs some 12 year-old kids wanker.

0320-elizabeth-garner-titans-mug-1.jpg0320-elizabeth-garner-titans-1.jpg

EX-NFL CHEERLEADER Accused of Grabbing 12-Year-Old's Penis

TMZ Sports 3/21/2013

A former NFL cheerleader has been charged with aggravated sexual battery after allegedly grabbing a 12-year-old boy's penis outside his pants ... and attempting to perform oral sex on him.

<snip>

The boy escaped, told his mother what happened ... and the mother then informed authorities. According to police, the boy said Garner asked if he'd ever been with a woman.

LINK

WTF kid? You ran out, and told your mom? :facepalm:

Okay, I know it's a double standard. If it was a 12 year old girl and a 42 year old man, I'd be all for looking for a tall tree and a long rope. But with the boy and the drunken cougar, well, isn't this the stuff wet dreams are made of?

Note: I put both pics of her up because I'm guessing her looks are somewhere in between those two extremes.

1. It doesn't really say what kind of party but I'm guess it was more of the adult variety. Doesn't seem like both of them should have been there one way or the other.
  2. How drunk do you have to be to attempt something like that no matter what their age?
  3. How drunk do you have to be to "confuse" a 12 year old with an adult?
  4. How drunk do you have to be to think that defense will work?

My son is turning 12 in a couple of weeks..I just found out one of the reasons he doesn't want to go out for sports anymore is because he doesn't want a Dr, to see his "naughty parts" during a physical....Didn't even occur to me even though..looking back..that was a little dreaded back in the day.

10-16 is such a delicate? age..I know it's 2nd nature to want to put yourself in this situation vicariously, but you're not working with this kid's lack of experience or had the oppertunity to fantasize or read about this in Penthouse Forum for decades and already knowing what you would do.

I hope my Son doesn't have to go through something like this..The "Cool Kids" ribbing him and telling him what THEY would have done..The quiet kids suddenly paling around with him..Every girl in his class becoming his BFF...Wait..where was I going with this?

One of my biggest fears is reading a story like this involving my Ex Wife and one of her students or one of my Son's friends..and how that would affect him.

Yeah, and how is it that an ex-NFL cheerleader can't find some random guy for a roll in the hay? Some guy who is of legal age, that is.

I'd imagine it's more about Power for her..Some women insist on having the power or control in the relationship. It might also be a desire to be remembered fondly by someone for several decades (in her mind)..? Just spitballin' here.