What are you looking forward to this coming season?

I'll quit watching college football if Alabama wins again. I'm still waiting for the day with baited breath that the entire SEC gets sanctioned to the teeth.

I would just like someone, on a national level, to acknowledge that none of Alabama's 3 national championships have come with undefeated seasons... and that one year they didn't even win the SEC west.

The '09 one was.

Like I said, I would just like someone, on a national level, to acknowledge that only 1 of Alabama's 3 national championships came with an undefeated season... and that one year they didn't even win the SEC west.

I would just like someone, on a national level, to acknowledge that none of Alabama's 3 national championships have come with undefeated seasons... and that one year they didn't even win the SEC west.

Like I said, I would just like someone, on a national level, to acknowledge that only 1 of Alabama's 3 national championships came with an undefeated season... and that one year they didn't even win the SEC west.

i-see-what-you-did-there-o.gif

I am looking forward to 100 posts in the game thread on firing So 'n So coach, then celebrating on how much they love the team when things go their way.

In all seriousness, I am looking forward to seeing a group of young athletic players, show this nation that we are Nebraska and that we are coming back. Top 25 defense, here we come! *crossing fingers*

I am also looking forward to Martinez sitting in New York come December. Whether he wins or not, the invite would be good enough for me, as a fan.

I am looking forward to 100 posts in the game thread on firing So 'n So coach, then celebrating on how much they love the team when things go their way.

In all seriousness, I am looking forward to seeing a group of young athletic players, show this nation that we are Nebraska and that we are coming back. Top 25 defense, here we come! *crossing fingers*

I am also looking forward to Martinez sitting in New York come December. Whether he wins or not, the invite would be good enough for me, as a fan.

Hey thats me!

Well, this is technically the third slump going back to 1918. The war years spanned into more than two periods of decades and had some of the lowest winning percentage coaches ever for the program. That just shows how bad the Callahan seasons were as he almost dipped to that level.

After every dip we returned back to elite status.

nd9clu.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the defense. It will be interesting to see how we perform on that side of the ball. Also on offense, hopefully not so many turnovers.

It will be interesting to see how the two running backs out of high school will fit into the offense. Neither of them want to redshirt. So if they bring great competitiveness to the practice field and both of them can play at a high enough level, wouldn't be surprising to see them both getting some playing time.