Some interesting facts about Nebraska football

For all of the wins and championships the program has, there are still 17 programs out there that Nebraska has a losing record against, and five of those programs reside in the B1G conference.

Ohio State has three wins to our one win in that series.

Michigan holds a 4-3-1 advantage. This coming season the series could end up being tied?

Michigan State has never defeated Nebraska.

We have winning records against Penn State and Iowa,

Minnesota holds a 29-21-2 advantage.

Indiana holds a 9-7-1 advantage.

Purdue holds a 1-0 advantage.

With MN and either Purdue or Indiana coming to the West Division, it is only a matter of time that Nebraska takes over the winning advantage over those programs. Once that takes place there will only be 15 programs left that hold a advantage in series wins over Nebraska.

The last time MN, Purude or Indiana beat Nebraska was before 1960.

We have more conference championships (43) than MN, Penn State, Indiana, Michigan State and Northwestern combined (41 total between all of them).

In 1995 only allowed 5 punt returns and the returns only gained 12 yards.

Out of the last 477 games, Nebraska has only been shut out twice.

That chipotle I had lastnight is not sitting well.

I had Taco Bell. Tried that Cool Ranch taco. Pretty "meh" if you ask me.

Did you get a Baja Blast Mountain Dew?

Lol. No. I don't drink pop much, if at all, anymore. I had a Pepsi but didn't drink much of it. I'll remember that for next time though!

I had chipotle for lunch yesterday. Why do they have to glob the sour cream/salsa in the middle? Spread that crap out...I want a consistent bite each time.

That's why Illegal Pete's is the preferred burrito place here in Colorado. They mix the fillings before wrapping it up.

YES!! I once ate 2.5 burritos from Pete's after a night of heavy drinking. Did not feel so good the next day :lol:

I had chipotle for lunch yesterday. Why do they have to glob the sour cream/salsa in the middle? Spread that crap out...I want a consistent bite each time.

Thats why I never get sour cream at Chipotles. Also, Taco Inn is awesome.

Taco Inn has good nachos, if I'm getting fast Mexican food I'm going for taco Juans